If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Thursday, April 9, 2009

I know I promised pictures but...

With the exception of the front bed, which has actual plants in it, the rest of the beds in the back just look the same as my before pictures except with a bunch of Popsicle sticks sticking out. Looks more like an ant cemetery than a garden so I might wait a bit for pics lol.
I did hop over to Backwoods home and check out Jackie Clay's blog and knew I wasn't going crazy, that she was putting out a growing and canning book. Now it said it was her last photo shoot and all the writing is finished....
Here is her post.

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Well I will just have to keep checking for pictures!lol!

I love Jackie- thanks for sharing the link!

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.