If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, June 28, 2009

On Vacation

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. I am actually away, in Missouri to be exact, on vacation. We had a wonderful thunderstorm lastnight that cooled things off today and feel a bit guilty enjoying this while it is still hot and dry in Mississippi where my husband is. Here on the farm the children get to enjoy seeing the cows, walking goats (rescued by my sister-in-law) and riding horses. Back home my squash, beans and sweat peas are done for now until I replant. My early girls are ripening and are being frozen for me to process when I get home by my mother. Here my Sister-in-law's garden is a wonderful array of plants, flowering and others, and vegetables. My mother-in-law's garden is the same with the addition of a new greenhouse. I will be here for two weeks, during that time my Mother-in-law and I will sew the start of the school/winter clothes for the kids. I also recieved as a gift a new to me serger which will definitely be a new adventure for me. I hope to improve my sewing skills enough to replicate fashions as they spring up so I can tell my children, I'm not paying that but I'll make if for less than $20 lol. I will be without a computer for a couple of days but will post when I can. I'm on a laptop right now which I am not used to at all lol so pics will wait until I get home. I do know that WVSanta has more installments on Ham Radio you need to check out under the West Virginia link on the left. Also, if you haven't done so already, check out the main American Prepper blog for help with a fellow prepper under fire and our Karen who has her own blog now.

No comments:

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.