If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, July 20, 2009

Health Plan and Census Question



O.k. if this isn't enough to make your eyes bleed, I'm not sure what is. This government health plan makes HMO's and Medicaid/Medicare look good.

And if this isn't enough here are the proposed Census Questions for 2010. I have one answer for all of these questions and it's not very polite. By the time 2010 arrives though I'm sure there will be over 100 Czars to handle all this.

4 comments:

Ken said...

...be also concerned they're GPS-ing yer front door...nothing like expecting a UAV to pay ya a night time visit...

...be afraid,be very afraid...

Marica said...

No.

Summon your courage, man.

Recognize that this is a potentially fearful situation, but do NOT give in to your fear.

I do not mean any disrespect, Ken, but this is the kind of defeatist talk I don't like to hear. We are in the right. Even with respect to the census questions, we have a Constitutional leg to stand on. We are obligated to report the number of people in our homes. That's it, as far as the Constitution demands & allows.

And we have the right to-- chur-ching (hear that shotgun)-- keep people off our property. We just need to do it.

Ken said...

...none taken Marica,i know well my Rights,and Constitutional obligations,i stand by my oath to the aformentioned,so help me God..."defeatist talk"...lol...sumtimes my sarcasm tends to be more sardonic,and isn't as transparent to others,as it is to myself...

...GoodLuckGodBless...

Marica said...

Tough getting to know folks' funny (sarcastic/sardonic) side sometimes, Ken! Forgive me. I do run across a lot of folks who are less able to make fun of the situation than you. Best bet is to take them at their word, until I discover their funny side!!

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.