If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, August 21, 2009

Grow Where You Are Planted


I have lived in a variety of places over the years. From two to three room apartments in N.Y., to a house in the suburbs in Mississippi. For years I subscribed to magazines and read books on the good life, dreaming of having acreage and enough room to do everything I could ever want to do. That wasn't happening, and still has not, but if I waited to start I would never get where I am now. I still pour over books and magazines, now I just adapt them to what I can use and the space I have. I will be writing more on this but think about what you can do in the limited space you have. Don't mourn lack of space, persevere in spite of it.

2 comments:

Ken said...

...mornin' Worn Out,best advice i've seen in some time...

Kymber said...

wonderful words Worn Out....thanks for this! it helps to put and keep things in perspective!

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.