If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, August 31, 2009

H1N1 Victim

A 13 year old girl died of the swine flu. You can read about it here at the Sun Herald. A birdie has been talking to me. The reason that she died at home is the hospital sent her home and did not test her. I also heard that a boy with symptoms was treated for the H1N1 virus but not tested. I heard that the state health department was told NOT to test for the H1N1 virus because it would put the state's statistics through the roof and cause a wide spread panic.
I hope this isn't true...that poor little girl and her family....

1 comment:

The Thinker said...

That is very sad. It makes me afraid for my family and my children--which I know is what they hope to avoid by dodging the wide spread panic.

What ever they are trying to do, they are not succeeding in making me feel more secure.

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.