If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, October 16, 2009

Mississippi Prepper has a new contributor!



Marica, formerly of Ohio Preppers has moved to North Mississippi. I'm glad to have her here because I'm pretty sure you are a little tired of me droning on and on lol.
Marica has been published locally for her homesteading skills and carrying arms (and of course I can't find the darn links to it I saved, sorry about that) and is a huge asset to the Preppers Network. I have had the pleasure of being a guest along side Marica on the James Talmadge Stevens show. I will let her jump in when she wants with more information and she will be starting a larger farm from scratch up in the north but I will let her tell you all about it and would like to extend her the warmest welcome to Mississippi!

Meanwhile, Ohio Preppers Network will continue on with Dan. He has wonderful articles on Urban Prepping which there is an ever growing interest in and also has a blog called? You guessed it! The Urban Prepper. A lot of great info so if you can stop by and say hi.

2 comments:

Ken said...

...great news,lookin' forward to...welcome to Dixie Marica...

Marica said...

Dixie Marica. I love that! Thanks, Ken!! As I'll introduce myself, I'm a... well I can't really call myself a Dixie chick b/c of the politics of *the* Dixie Chicks... I'm just a redneck southern girl, displaced for the last 9 years. It's good to be back! I'll wave when our trucks pass on the road. :-)

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.