If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Positively naked

Greetings from NYC! Just stopping in to say I feel positively naked here without my gun. Where would I potentially need it more? NE Mississippi (last murder in my county was in, like, 2005 I think)? OR NYC (last murder was, like, oh... I bet within the last 24 hours; 461 to date)?

I do believe Aggie will have more on this soon! Anxious to see it.

Meanwhile, I'll be traveling the next few days (driving, you couldn't get me on a plane if you paid me). So here's wishing you & yours a very Happy New Year! (Resolve to get your concealed carry license this year.)

Stay safe!

No comments:

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.