If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

State of the Union

The State of the Union Address will be upon us soon. The events of the last week or two just leads me to ask myself, how stupid does Washington think we are? First the bailout money, then health care and all the garbage in between. Brown wins the Mass. election and all of a sudden, Washington isn't in a rush to ram things down our throat? Hurry, lets march our Middle Class Task Force out to the public to let them know that we are serious about their needs? Are you kidding me? I don't need a special task force, I along with all of you are the voice of the American People! I am not main street, I am We The People. So how much stock would I give the State of the Union? Not much I can tell you that. It will be enough pomp and circumstance to try to get his ratings up. With Brown's win he didn't just suddenly hear the people, the people have been shouting all along. Sorry for the rant...

1 comment:

Marica said...

No apologies needed. The Union is not in a good state. Not by a long shot. But one thing that is good-- at least I'm hoping-- is that the Union's citizens are waking up and getting back to basics, where basics begin & end with what's in the US Constitution.

For those who haven't stopped in, check out American Preppers "The Patriot" where we learn and discuss our nation's history and it's law. http://www.americanprepperspatriot.com/

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.