If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Thursday, March 18, 2010

It just comes in small doses

I was just thinking about the past couple of nights of dinners we have had. One night I made a stir fry with five different vegetables, the other night spaghetti, pork chops with squash and cabbage, and tonight roasted chicken with sweet corn and salad. The majority of all my meals were made from the things I grew. Of course, not the meat, dang zoning laws but it made me smile. Happiness comes in small doses my friends, enjoy it when it happens.

2 comments:

Ken said...

"Happiness comes in small doses my friends,enjoy it when it happens"...understatement of the century...GodBless

Mrs. Dewey Smith said...

Amen.
My gardening skills leave alot to be desired here in the north Mississippi clay sludge I have, but I've a stocked pantry thanks to the forced savings account from the government (income tax refund). We stocked 6 months worth of a menu plan, plus a good year's length in basic staples such a beans, rice, flour/wheat berries, etc.

I will put by things via the great farm markets within driving distance here...the 'natives' all know how to build their clay into something useful :o)

Those small doses are what keep me inspired to run to the next small dose.

Deanna
North Mississippi

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.