If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, March 5, 2010

One Year Anniversary

I was looking through old posts I had written, I try not to be redundant most of the time, and that's when I found I had been writing for Mississippi Prepper for a year! It has been a great experience for me and I have met so many wonderful people. Thank you for sharing your lives and experiences with me. This has already been a great year with blog posting. Marica has new land to break in and you have already met Tim through his great posts. Marica is also heading up the Symposium later on this month!

2 comments:

Ken said...

...Congrats,y'all keep up the good work...

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

Congratulations! You're doing great work here!

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.