If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Second Till

The new bed needed a second till after it was fed a couple of things so that is going on right now thanks to my soon to be bone rattled husband lol. Tilling isn't easy that's for sure. So far between my neighbor and I, this bed will have corn, green beans, okra and potatoes. I don't think it will be too late for potatoes but if it is, heck I'll plant more in the fall. Tomatoes will also go in soon. I'm just trying to keep up with all I want to do and what has to get done. I like this part of the growing season, it's like life, young and full of hope.

1 comment:

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

I just planted peas, carrots and spinach today. We have to wait a while yet for warm weather crops, but I was so excited to be diggin in the soil!

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.