If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some Helpful Articles for Budget Gardening and Living

I read a lot. That is what helped me learn all the things I didn't know how to do. I was browsing through my magazines and marked the articles I hoped would help with this subject then went to the sites to find the ones you can read for free. Countryside Magazine has an article on How to Survive on Half of Your Income. They also have another article on there called
How we went from $42,000 to $6,500 and lived to tell about it! And last but not least there is a short article there on the $2 Garden. But wait! Not to be out done, Backwoods Home Magazine has an article titled the $1 Garden. Gosh, you didn't think I would post article links without including my favorite magazine, did you? And last but not least, Mother Earth News has an article on how to Grow $700 of Food in 100 Square Feet!

2 comments:

Ken said...

...thanx fer the linx...my plans/space/time/budget/assistance are gearing up for a little 12 x 20(approx) spot here in the yard...

...right now all i have is some potted 'maters and peppers,one of these days i'll have my garden again...lol

Worn Out said...

It sounds like you are on your way! My plots are not that big but as my thumb gets greener...I'd say I'm at the brown stage lol, I'm getting more yield.

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.