If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Mississippi.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, December 6, 2010

Welcome New Member

Welcome our Newest Member to Mississippi:

Belle

Hi. My name is Belle and I live in NW Mississippi across the stateline from Memphis, TN. I have been prepping on and off since last year. By next week, I will buy a solar oven because if the SHTF, I need to be able to cook for my family. There are a couple of things that I am afraid of though; that I will run out of storage room (almost there since my house is only 1286 sqft), or worse that I will not have stored enough items. It is nice to be here and I will be combing through all of the posts for info.

Please welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=184&start=390


------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Mississippi Forum at www.MississippiPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Mississippi Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Mississippi Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.